since ‎Aug-07-2006
‎Dec-02-2023

My Activity

• 325 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, here goes. I am about to replace my entry door hinges for the second time. Needless to say, during the last replacement, I let the mount plates behind the frame fall to the bottom because I didn't know they were there. To keep the new hinges ti...
After 22 years of soft ice cream and wandering temps, I am starting my planning to convert the fridge to a 120v compressor type. I need some recommendations from anyone who has installed an inverter in your older Fleetwood with "behind the front gril...
My '98 Bounder is on a '97 f53 with a 460(7.5l) and an E40D tranny. Is the back up light switch a stand alone or part of the neutral safety switch?
I have a Dometic RM7732 fridge. It's 20 years old with it's second cooling unit and lately seems to cool at best to 41 degrees f. It is not in a slide-out and the motor home is kept under a carport with no sun hitting the fridge. Our weather here has...
I have a Dometic RM7732 fridge. It's 20 years old with it's second cooling unit and seems to cool ok. The upper board seems to be getting flaky. When I set it to level 3, it jumps back to level 1. Level 4 jumps to level 2. Needless to say, it may nee...