since ‎Aug-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,635 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Am I missing it or does this site not have a For Sale for RV stuff?Any if not, give me some guidance to a good place/site. thanx
Usually trek across the Smokies on I40 during the winter. I am always apprehensive about getting "over the hump" with the road conditions.it seems I can get a good report on the conditions except the 10 or so miles across the top.Anyone have a good ...
As soon as the wife and I get Vaccinated (we hope by mid Feb), we are out of here. So I set up the DTV dish, run the cable into the 5er and split the signal between the Genie and one small remote - genie in the living room and remote in the bed room...
I tow with an F250 and am always concerned/watch the weight capacity of the tires. I see the folks referring to the weight ratings of the F350.What kind of tires/weight ratings do the SRW 350's have that helps boost the hauling capacity.Seems like ...
I hvve been running Firestone Trans Force tires on the rear of my F250. Gonna put on new before hitting the road this winter.Any recommendations on more highly rated tires for the rears. Highway tread only.