since ‎Aug-14-2006
‎Nov-24-2023

My Activity

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Maltese-Yorkshire Terrier Mix that we rescued 10 years ago. Weighs 10 lbs and is 12 years old. In the past we have given her the Lyme Vaccine. She has always had a negative reaction to this vaccine. Here last shot was in 2020 when the re...
I have a 2019 F250 Super Duty, 4x2, 6.2 Gas, 6-Speed Trans. 5500 miles on it at the time of the problem. I started the engine and attempted to back up. The gear shift would not move out of park. The engine was running fine and the brake lights wer...
I have a 2008 Chevy 1500 vortex max--138,000 miles. Took it to the dealer for state inspection--needed rear brakes. Everything fine for first couple of weeks after complete brake (new rotors, new pads, clean parking brake shoes). They then started...
I see many of the newer RVs are coming with fireplaces. Just wondering if they are only for aesthetics or do they function as a significant heat source. For those who have one--are they worth the cost, any issues with them (pro or con), would you g...
I have a 34730 (30 amp) portable surge protector made by TRC that I purchsed in 2009. It has recently developed a rattleing when you pick it up and move or shake it. During our last trip it made a very loud buzz when I pluged it in. I unpluged i...