since ‎Aug-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In the past I found a recipe on here for a awning cleaning solution. I have searched but cannot find it. Does someone know it? You mix it up, bleach, detergent and hot water and spray it on the awning then roll up for a while. I don't remember the ...
Has anyone found a remote control thermostat that works on an RV? I only have a furnace, no AC. Do not want a programmable one. Would be nice to start furnace without getting out of bed on cold mornings.
I know there has been a lot about this in various threads. I did some searching but did not really find what I was after, so:It's time to do some maintenance on my roof. The self leveling caulking is getting some minor cracks so I figure it's time t...
I have a Norcold N821L fridge in my trailer. This weekend it showed a "F" fault which is failure of the flame to light. I checked the propane and there is lots, cleaned the burner and chimney and restarted it. It would run for a while lighting and...
I am going to pick a RV fridge up on an upcoming trip. It won't fit under the canopy on my trick so I will have to lay it on its side. It would be like this for a day or two.Any problem transporting a RV fridge like this?