since ‎Aug-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 636 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As yall know I've been posting here for a long time now. Well, recently my signature dissapeared and i posted in the forum technical area asking for help and got none from any mods or administration.So i email good sam and lo and behold they have my...
Just wanted to wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great, safe and blessed day. I appreciate y'all and the conversations we have here. Take a moment today to remeber all the things you have to be thankful for. There's a lot when y...
Good morning, I came across the below thread on ram forum this morning. A bit overweight you think? Not good. While some may complain about the weight police, of which I am a sworn member of (lol), some folks just don't know any better, so we h...
Hey y'all, my old rig is in need of a new air conditioner. I see that rv parts country has dometic ac units for decent prices. Are they a decent unit? I typically have had Coleman AC units and they work well. My camper has it's original Colem...
Hey y'all.. I thought it might be a fun to start a topic with vintage travel trailer memories. I have a TON of memories with my Mom, Dad and brother camping growing up. My Dad has been gone for nearly 17 yrs now, but as I type this reply, I can st...