since ‎Aug-20-2006
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 225 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've had very bad luck with tires on my dually due to separation issues. I'm only getting 15k to 20k before this happens and 3.5 to 4 years. I only have the camper on the truck about 3500 miles a year, and the truck is always in the garage if the cam...
Back with another issue with the generac model 941-1 propane generator. It seems a lot of parts are unavailable. I've searched and called several dealers without success. The part I'm searching for is an ignition module.I'm hoping another person may ...
Hi I'll be coming from the north and looking for advice on rt68 off I75 up to the Blairsville area. Traveling in TC with a 12' trailer. Thanks...
Several months back I posted about using an H25 receiver with a dome antenna. I was told I needed to install a swm 840 kit which I did. I recently was able to use this set up and it worked fine. However once I returned home I was unable to receive an...
I'm trying to get my H-25 receiver to work with an older gm 1518 carryout by using a swm 840 kit. Does anyone know if the 21 volt power inserter will work with this system or will you need a 29 volt power inserter? Thanks
Likes given to