since ‎Aug-21-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 256 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a forty foot motorhome that is our first. I had a problem on our last trip breaking camp. Getting ready to go I raised all four jacks but the front left was fully retracted but sitting on the block I used due to having a low corner on our site...
We have a three year old diesel pusher. three months ago after we plugged into a outlet to charge the chassis batteries that had been going dead, we noticed smoke an hour or two later. I immediately unplugged the coach and grabbed a fire extinguisher...
We are finally looking for a late model diesel pusher motorhome. We want an inspection to make sure we aren't buying a coach with lots of issues. We want the engine oil, generator oil, and transmission fluid analyzed. What should we expect to pay for...
We have been RVing since the eighties and have alway had trailers and fifth wheels. We are now in the market for a diesel pusher. We have landed on one brand that had everything we were looking for and like the floor plan and the companies very good ...
We have a 2011 Chevrolet 3500 Crew cab dually and I put a ziplock bag with about a half cup of mixed nuts on the console. Two days later, the sealed bag had a small hole an all the nuts were gone. I opened the hood and took a peak only to find some i...