since ‎Aug-22-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,002 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

RV or car. My personal experiences this year. When I replaced the tires on the MH this year, I asked the store owner if I should use one of the 9 yr tires that were 'on the road' or keep using the existing spare 2006 year. He said that it did not ...
How are TCs secured to the truck for travelling. Had an acquaintance come by the other, basically looking for a place to 'park', squat, freeload, mooch, whatever you want to call it. They were not happy when I told them to leave after one night. The ...
Last week I took the last RV trip of the season, which was also the first of my new life.At the end of September, Beverley, my wife (2nd time for both of us) of 33 years unexpectedly passed away. The last week of October was forecasted to be good wea...
This service centre/rest stop (on Hy 400nb) has re-opened today after being closed for almost two years for reconstruction. As you enter, the signs will direct you to one of two parking areas, on for Cars/RVs and the second for Commercial Trucks. T...