since ‎Aug-25-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our travel trailer is infested with stink bugs. They are hiding somewhere and one or two at a time show up. Last Fall we were camp hosts in NC Smokies, and they hitchhiked home with us. The last week of October they were all over the campsite. I tri...
Good morning fellow travelers. Just a little tidbit you may find helpful. We have the Mountain Directory West which was very useful on our trip West. We wanted to get the Mountain Directory East so I went to Amazon and was surprised at the price. The...
I found out today while volunteering at Big Lagoon State Park in Pensacola that that new reservation fee of $6.70 isn't really new. The state park system had been paying it to Reserve America but will now be paid by the camper when reservations are m...
We will be hosting in Smoky Mountain National Park in the Fall. Technically this will be our first real hosting job, although we were resident volunteers locally for 10 weeks last summer. I also volunteer at our local state park ranger station regula...
Have any of you ever gone to a camp ground without your RV and rented a campsite just for the day? We have done this several times over the years. We pay the fee for camping and use the site as we would if camping. Build campfire, cook out, just enjo...