since ‎Aug-31-2006
‎Jan-13-2024

My Activity

• 608 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This should be an interesting series to watch. The easy part of the trip, the first 1,082.4 miles they only stoped to charge 9 times. They are traveling with an F-150 hybrid with a built-in generator that can charge the Lightning if they get in a pin...
I occasionally have friends visit and stay in their camper. I have installed a 35 amp RV box by the back driveway. I also have a 4 wire 20 amp 220 outlet by my carport for an emergency generator which also acts as two 110v circuits with an adapter wh...
This light fixture is in the overhead console between the front seats of our Jayco B. I want to convert it to LEDs and was afraid to force anything in getting it to open without knowing how it is suppose open. The square parts pivot in both direction...
This knob like thing is attached to the side of our Jayco B above the side windows on the passenger side. The outer gray area rotates but doesn't seem to unscrew.Any idea what it was for?
Back in June we bought our first RV with a generator built in. It is a Class B so it gets used as a second car when needed which isn't often in the Winter. I winterized the rest of the B like I have done with past slide in pickup camper. We went the ...