since ‎Aug-31-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 197 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a hardly used 2016 Escape 17b trailer. It has the original trailer tires (205/75/15) so I assume they were built in 2016.I want to buy new tires for it. One shop recommended Power King but the wife found some bad reviews on them, and the...
I have a Dutch Star 41 with a Cummins ISL 370. It is in covered storage in Missoula hooked to a float charger. My question is this. In the past, I have started the coach up every week or two weeks and let it run for a few minutes, and did the same ...
My policy with Progressive is due in September and the premiums have continually gone up. I have a good quote from Foremost but would like to check with those who may be insured by them. Any advice on Foremost's coverage of a Class A ? Thanks.
Just a quick recommendation for Country RV in Seguin, Texas. Two years ago, they did some work for me on my coach. Since then I relocated toMontana. I recently had an issue with my Norcold. I had no luck getting phone assist from Norcold or from RV c...
I'm getting a lot of marketing mailers from Good Sam's suggesting I consider their insurance. I suspect they are more of a broker for other carriers. I have Progressive now. Anyone had Good Sams for a year or two and had any claims ? I'm curious if...