since ‎Jul-21-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The Camco regulator I installed about 4 years ago is putting out low pressure, so I'm in the market for a new one. Time was that the Cavagna regulator was considered to be the best available, but recent Amazon reviews seem to indicate that's no longe...
Here's a link to a video TPMS tech tip from Brake & Front End, a mechanic trade magazine.Tech Tip Clicky
My neighbor asked me to look into this to see if it would work well for her little Casita trailer--Trailer Jockey at AmazonCan't tell much from the photos. Anyone have one of these? Can the drive unit be separated from the tongue jack? If so, I would...
Like most such fans, our Ventline fan was so noisy it was barely tolerable. We have looked at the FABULOUS fan but couldn't see spending quite that much. Somewhere in these forums (I'd give credit, but haven't been able to find the post) I saw the su...
On those occasions--such as today--when I take out both propane tanks for filling, the holddown bar and regulator fall to the bottom of the threaded rod. When I put the tanks back in, I have to fight with the bar and regulator as I'm trying to lift a...