since ‎Sep-04-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My brother in law wants to place his Honda 2200 generator on a cargo platform in the heavy duty receiver at the back of his travel trailer. He would like a vented ready made metal box that he can secure there.He won't be running the generator with t...
I would like to replace a dometic toilet seat with one with an open front end.. Will a regular (not RV) seat found at home depot work?
We haven't seen any evidence of mice being in the living space of our trailer but now we have a smell of what must be a dead mouse. I suspect the smell originates from the area above the belly membrane but short of taking it all down I would like to...
The handle came off the sliding window in our bedroom. It is not adhered but was held in place with compression?? and I can't get it to go back on and stay. There is a flexible rubber strip which goes between the metal of the handle and the glass.Su...
Looking for a source for this material that I can cut to fit just above the grill inside my Cedar Creek Cottage. 1/4 - 3/8" Thank you