since ‎Sep-04-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 273 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I found a nice 2009 Serenity for sale that was in great shape so we bought it. The previous owner did not get a TV in it. We want a TV and the owners manual and brochure say all Serenities come "TV ready". I'm hoping someone here knows wh...
I have an older 2800 Onan Generator now and it does not cause the fuel pump to run when the "stop" side of the control switch is held down when the engine is not running in order to prime the carb. I have had other units that had this feature and the...
I want to install a Winegard Sensar IV tv antenna on our Pleasure way EXCEL TD. If anyone has this rig with this antenna could you post a picture of its location and orientation? Thanks Just trying to avoid trial and error in this area.
We have a Pleasure-Way Van. It is Generator ready but where the generator goes there is a nice storage trunk that I hated to loose by installing the ONAN genny that would normally go there. We own a Honda 2000 that runs the AC OK so I wanted to figur...
We have just acquired a 1988 Mallard Sprinter and have just started fixin the little guy up. First thing is to fix a small propane leak at the fill fitting. It leaks between that big nut and the square flange that has four bolts into the tank. It doe...