since ‎Sep-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 416 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I wanted to use a LI Jump-Start Pack more as a battery power supply to power my in-car brake system, than as an engine starter.My issue with the one I just bought is that the 12 VDC Power Port (cigarette lighter) output will not Turn ON and ST...
Our Coachmen Freelander has NO real good place to put the "dirty" laundry.I fixed that this weekend. I installed a laundry chute on the passenger side of the rear bed.The chute opens to the "basement" and the stuff falls into a laundry basket.The bas...
We've been using these towels in our Class C for more than a year.I finally got around to embroidering them. I did two sets. HERE is one.I think that they came out pretty good and Sherry LOVES them.Tim
We've Had Dish Network Sat TV in the house for over 20 years.Years ago, I'd take a spare dish and the home receiver and go through the pains of setting that up (aiming the dish) so that we would have more than the, wherever we were, local channels.T...
Hi,Do any of you know if the 12VDC CENTER pin on the rear towed/trailer plug-in connector is Switched with the ignition or is it always Hot? RV is a Coachemen Leprechaun. Ford chassis Thanks,Tim