since ‎Sep-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,067 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned the decision to discontinue dispersed camping in the Crested Butte, Colorado area. Or did I miss it? I don’t know how to post a link.
I have Hehr windows in my coach, the kind that crank out a few inches at the bottom. A couple years ago the escape window came unglued. Two RV places couldn’t fix it. A repair place I had used several times claimed that the window had to be replaced ...
We have always wanted to visit Custer State Park. We made the mistake of going to Yellowstone first. We must have seen 300 buffalo, although we didn’t count them, as well as other critters. Then we went to Custer State Park. We saw three buffalo and ...
FMCA highlights this trip planner in their latest E-Newsletter. It looks interesting but the cost is not mentioned. Must be expensive. Has anyone tried it? What is the cost and is it worth it? I did a search on here and got zero matches.
We plan to visit friends there in late August (assuming the stay at home order has been lifted). When I did a Google search all I could find were two mobile home parks and a park described as ghetto. Anyone know of any better places to RV camp in Bur...