since ‎Sep-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 259 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am wanting to install a winterizing suction line with some valves. I have a bin that has most of the plumbing in it including a filter canister. I can hear the pump but I can't find it. It seems it might be behind the refrigerator. I would like to ...
I have a Dish Satellite Antena King Tailgator mounted on the roof of our class A. The receiver is in the front of the RV by the large TV. We have a TV in the bedroom and I want to get the signal back to the bedroom. I don't mind that both TV's get th...
I will start by saying I am a retired power lineman my house is setup with the proper hookup for a generator a break before make connection so it doesn't back feed the power company. My MH has a 7 KW generator. Has anyone setup their RV to feed their...
I came out to start my MH a 2005 Fleetwood Expedition and found my Weather Pro awning broken. The bottom arm where it pivots and meets the gas strut. The extrusion piece is broken. This is an older model and I can't seem to find the replacement part ...
I have a 2005 Fleetwood expedition with a satellite dish on it we have never used. Will this thing work if I get a service? What do I need to check? I am switching to one of the satellite companies from Comcast in my home and would like to get some T...