since ‎Sep-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 416 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I will be changing out the flat leaf springs on my 2012 5th wheel on all 4 wheels. Was wondering if there is any advantage to doing it by axle (i.e. both wheels on one axle, then both on other) vs. just doing one side at a time (both wheels on one...
This thread wasn't started to debate the merits of LifePO4 vs other technologies. For various reasons I elected to go with it, very happy with performance thus far. One variable that has suddenly become more of a potential issue is cold weather charg...
I am considering replacing my existing Samlex EVO-3012 inverter charger with a 24v unit (to repurpose the Samlex for another application.This would work well with my battery bank, I could rewire the 6 batteries into a 3x2 24v array. I'm looking at th...
Hope I don't confused anyone too much, I get muddled with all the numbers, I'm by no means proficient in this, so looking for advice.I currently have 2 solar arrays. One is 2x325w 72 cell panels in series feeding a Victron 100/50 MPPT. Not planning o...
Looking to replace our Norcold N611RT propane fridge with a residential model. According to what I've found, rough opening dimensions are 52 7/8 in. (H) x 23 1/2 in. (W) x 24 in (D). Has anyone done it for this model and any suggestions for replaceme...