since ‎Sep-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 281 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I can't seem to figure out how to get cable to my television. We have a 2008 Rockwood 8313SS with the dreaded Concertone system that by the way doesn't work any more. We have replaced the TV that came in the trailer and worked with the Concertone w...
We have been researching trailers to replace our current one. We went back and forth from a 5th wheel to travel trailer but decided to stay with a travel trailer now. We have researched numerous brands and plan to attend RV shows and start putting ...
After looking at 5th wheels we decided to stay with travel trailers since we can get everything we want and still be below our weight limits. After looking we have narrowed down to these three...Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS - on the Reflection FB...
If so what brand of unit do you have? We are going to the RV show in Atlanta and will be looking at 5th wheels. We will be in the market for a new trailer some time this year. We have a 2015 F250 6.2, we will not be towing anytime soon through hig...
We will be camping next week in Pigeon Forge and they are predicting a few nights of temps down around 17. We have heated tanks but our low point drains are exposed and in the past they have froze. In cases where it is going to be around 28-32 we t...