since ‎Sep-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 471 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Needing some help from the Tech Savvy folks.We have an old plasma TV, Panasonic Vista. It's about 15-20 years old. We want to update the TV to a "Smart TV". We currently have an Amazon Firestick that's about three years old that we use on our old dum...
We're going to be in the Flaming Gorge area for the two weeks (or so) in September 2020.We also want to go to Page Az, Monument Valley, and Escalante NP,I'm still trying to sort out the order of travel to hit these spots.I'm thinking of heading south...
We are leaving Wenatchee WA enroute to Manila Utah next week.My plan is to head south through Boise, then turn east on 84 at Ogden.Take 80 out of Fort Bridger to Manila.We have a week or two to Boondock around Flaming Gorge, we've never been to this ...
We're currently at Babler State Park just SW of Saint Louis. Heading to Nashville tomorrow morning.I'm getting a different route depending on Garmin, Google Maps, or Basecamp. So, any input from those that know would be appreciated.Thanks in advanc...
U.S. 2 is closed for an indefinite time at M.P. 57, just east of the town of Skykomish.There are no detours. Recent heavy rains have washed out the foundation of highway bridge.This highway links Everett with Leavenworth and Wenatchee.