since ‎Sep-27-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 493 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So...brand new tires, a 3000 mile trip and this happens. Tires have worn perfect for the past 15 years. PSI and temps were all good for the entire trip. Got home and washed the rig and saw this wear on the front axle right side. Any ideas as to what ...
So...been dealing with tires and tire posts for many years and have a plethora of experience with them. However I have a new challenge. Dealers seldom carry my tire in stock and they must be ordered either from the local tire guy or online. The issue...
So...being electronically "challenged" I have a question about amperage on the smaller generators like the Honda 2000. Specs cite 13 amps max. Will this damage things like the convertor and inverter if a generator does not produce 15 amps?
MapQuest sends me south on 199 into California then back up 101 into Oregon. Is this an adequate route for my truck and 38ft 5th wheel? Many thanks!
A search resulted in 21 pages of discussion but nothing definitive I could take away. Perhaps someone can offer some additional information for me...Looking to put new shocks on my 2500 Duramax 4x4. When adding new shocks does everyone do both front ...