since ‎Sep-27-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Every year or two a local community, sometimes at the urging of a campground owner takes issue with RVers overnighting at Wal-Mart. I was reading Nick Russell's Gypsy Journal blog and he reported Medford, Oregon is enforcing a parking ban at their l...
Stop me before I screw up. I'm looking to move from my Newmar gasser to a DP. I originally focused on Newmar, Tiffin and Winnebago. My pockets are not deep enough to buy new. Today I saw a new Cross Coutry 390TS that has a floor plan that works for u...
Just replaced the old Saturn Vue with an Equinox LTZ. The Vue was the third vehicle we've towed and we had it since 2006 and loved it. I have a Roadmaster tow bar and use a Brake Buddy. On the first 3 toads I've installed the base plates and wiring ...
We're heading north from Florida to the Poconos and then turning west to Rapid City. The last time we did this we took I80 West, which got me in Chicago traffic. Without adding too many miles, is there a way to avoid big city congestion? Thanks
Looking for some advice. I'm replacing a Winegard bat wing, vintage about 2006 with the Sensar IV that I'm going to pick up tomorrow. Heavy wind damaged the mast and crank mechanism. The present bat wing, with Wingman, has a 12 volt, two wire conn...