since ‎Oct-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A couple of weeks ago I had to turn the impeller release screw to free up the macerator before using. The screw was very hard to turn, but, I was able to turn the screw and was successful in dumping my tanks. Today, I tried dumping, and just to be on...
I have a 2003 Roadtrek on the Chevy chassis that has suddenly begun a case of peeling paint. The paint is peeling off (leaving the primer) along the doors edges. I phoned a few paint repair places like Maaco, Carstar etc., but, their paint booths are...
Had my 2003 Roadtrek propane leak tested the other day and it passed. I went to fill up the propane and the attendant looked at the sticker on the windshield and said he couldn't fill the tank since it expired in 2011. I had never had anyone check th...
I will be traveling I-90 in April from Ontario to Seattle. Has anyone any recommendations on brands of tire chains that will fit my Roadtrek?
I have a Flojet portable macerator pump and was dumping my tanks for the first time this year (dewinterizing). The pump stopped working and would not restart after I had emptied my black tank. I later found out that the 2 way flat connector had come ...