since ‎Oct-09-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 427 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're relaxing in the warm high 63 temps of the Oregon Coast today after several days of rain... Decided it would be a good day to go to lunch, convinced the wife (Did not complete the sentence, before she said Yes!), and off we went. A local Mexican...
I was doing some research today to help someone comparing older Country Coaches to Newmar's of the same era. As I did so, on many forum searches, and Google too... I found multiple times that that Sully (Sully2) came up in responses... What a charact...
Lots of posts over the last few months about how long house batteries are lasting. Also lots of claims that one battery type will outlive another battery type. So how about a non scientific bit of feedback from us all?Suggest you answer with:Battery ...
Magnum MS2812, BMK-Meter, Temp Sensor, AGS, SBC set of components. With aI believe the ARC-50 Remote (Sorry, a bit fuzzy memory tonight from too much Easter food:)!).When accessing the Remote Meter (ARC-50 or RC50, again, believe it's the ARC-50.). I...
Hi All,I've my replacement X's 4 Lifeline L16's installed in the coach. Lifeline has been just top notch to work with during this adventure. And are doing sort of a post mortem on my old bank - expect to find I heavily sulfated them. Regardless, good...