since ‎Oct-10-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 10,578 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm still hoping he'll bring me the 2 side mount cameras for my Furrion Observation (back-up) monitor system.What say you?
This popped up in my Youtube video suggestions. YouTube video, click here.But after searching the web for Timbercraft Tiny Homes, I stumbled into this one ... OMG!Check this puppy out!These are goosenecks. I can't find any info on their weight, if t...
this is long, and I put it under "towing" since there is an interest in electric towing vehicles and they may impact our futures. I've been following the many threads and topics surrounding the subject of electric vehicles. I'm a 100% skeptic that tr...
Previous 3 travel trailers all had wall-to-wall carpet. Thought we were doing a good job keeping them vacuumed all the time. We now have a 5er with no carpeting, except the small amount in slide outs. Every time we break camp, or prepare to move, we ...
Everyone knows there are "entry level" RV's and then the scale goes upward to true luxury. I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos, specifically Big Truck-Big RV channel which show houses new models of RV's of all sorts. It's actually become one o...