since ‎Oct-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 428 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, I'm drooling....over 4,000-lb payload.Sure, take the sticker price, plus the cost of the conversion, and you're probably right around $100k, but dang what an awesome TV this would be.CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
After doing much research, I finally installed a second battery in my Burb. I wanted it to look as factory as possible. The GMT900 is also the Silverado/Sierra platform, as well as the Tahoe, so between diesel pickups and police Tahoes, a second ba...
Well, the big vacation of the year was a success. Heaped some major abuse on the Suburban, but she came through without a single hiccup. Highlights:Trip duration: 18 daysTotal miles: 5,300 (MI-AZ-UT-CO-MI)Towing miles: 4,900Most miles towing in one ...
I was just reading a thread about tires, and decided to go out and check the date code on my tires, to see when they were manufactured. I bought them last November from the local Goodyear store. Goodyear Duratracs, LT245-75-16. They've been great ...
Took our first trip with the new TV - 2008 Suburban 2500. Roughly 2000-mile round trip down to Gulf Shores. Several times, the surface of the road caused some excessive suspension travel, especially on the front end. I was not using my weight bars...