since ‎Oct-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 05 Pine Mountain(StarCraft)pop-up pick-up camper that I need help with. When I crank in either up or down it makes enough noise to wake up the whole camp ground. This is the first pop-up that I've owned that cranks from the outside. The ot...
New to forum....maybe posted before but can't find it. My ref.(on propane) when going down the highway, blows out. Don't have 12v. Wind or speed doesn't matter. Always have to relight. Help please
I do not like to be misled by their big signs on the interstate advertising their prices, pull off, and the see a 5-6 cent increase on the pump. I can't read that little sign that says cash until I'm stopped and right beside the sign. I know that u...
Had to purchase a tailgater as old system is too old and doesn't work with new tech. We want to unit down on the ground by the M/H as I'm to darn old to be climbing up on the roof. Anyway, we ran the coaxial cable from old unit(on the roof) lays fl...
Have a 05 Fleetwood Excursion 39L. Having troubles. Power gear 140-1226 touch pad. Control panel buzzes and flashes all the time. Jacks are up and will not go down to level couch. Checked fluids. Can anyone tell me the location of the control b...