since ‎Oct-14-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all TC friends, some people might remember me, Felix from Germany, 10 years ago on the trip to the Southwestern USA (I wrote a trip report).Now, a new adventure is approaching: a Trans-America-Trip:We (my Spanish friend Luis and I ) will arrive at...
hello TC friends,last (Easter) week we travelled to southern France: Provence (the Inland) and Cote d'Azur (the coast line).I want to present some photos and impressions and hope you like it.As I told you at the end of last year we changed to a small...
hello TC-friends,in life things changes....and now we changed our rig. I want to tell you: kids are growing, daughter with her 19 years prefers to do holidays together with her friends, - same happens to our son, who makes his own "agenda". So, more ...
I just read the actual report about the new Palomino HS-2911 in TCM.Where can I find any intelligent Progress on the floorplan (Palomino like many other manufacturers) ? I mean: such a gigantic camper and only such a little, tiny place to sit - like ...