since ‎Oct-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 278 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the telltale sign that a fridge loses its coolant?Working on a Dometic 2852 that goes through all functions, thermistor tests at 9300 ohms. Gas ignites. Fans come on. Was on electric when it was discovered it wasn't working. There is 120 to t...
What would cause all four tires to wear on the outside? I'm guessing improper attachment between the axle and spring pack. As in the tabs were put on wrong and the axles pivoted rearward. I haven't looked at it yet, (my parents camper) but I'd like t...
Anyone have any experience with these? Have been researching toy haulers my local dealer is selling these now. KZ rep even took some advice rep the dealer and made a new model with their ideas in mind. 4114. Looking hard at these and I see a few thin...
Got home from a three hour drive and parked it in the home base spot. Got out to start putting things away and drying out from having to pack in the rain and my dw come in and says the sink is sagging. We have marble countertops and an under slung me...
I have our camper parked where the front is relatively high off the ground and the landing legs in front have been drifting slightly. Every so often you will hear a pop or thump and the camp wiggles a bit. Been lying here in bed for about 30 minutes ...