since ‎Jul-28-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 165 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, folks,I have a 30-lb. propane cylinder that has a bad gasket/O-ring that is causing a leak. This is the seal that the nose of the fitting presses into and seals against. (It is the newer OPD valve on the cylinder, with an Acme fitting on the ...
Hello, folks,I am planning to rewire my travel trailer axle brakes using a 12/2 commercial brake wire such as this:https://www.nassaunationalcable.com/12-gauge-2-conductor-duplex-brake-cable.htmlI'm going to run a separate wire from a junction at the...
It may be slightly OT here, but it's a "Tech Issue" and I'm betting someone here can help...I put a galvanized metal (the old 5-V "tin" roof) on our farmhouse when we moved into it almost 35 years ago. I've painted it a couple times since with an alk...
I get an occasional propane smell from my 16-year-old Marshall two-tank, two-stage auto-changeover regulator, so I think it's llived its best years. It seems that all the regulators available as direct replacement have about a 20% chance of failure, ...
This may seem a little off-topic, but it was definitely part of our "routes" during camping, so I thought I would see if this would jog anyone's memory and help ours out.At least ten years ago, maybe more, as part of one of our camping trips we stopp...