since ‎Oct-29-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I found a hairline crack in the gel-coat running at an angle up from the upper front corner of my off door kitchen slide. I have also noticed that there is a "roller mark" in the laminate floor from when the slide is closed. I am assuming that the ...
I have a 12 ½ year old female cocker spaniel that was diagnosed with congestive heart failure around November of 2017 and she has been on Vetmedin 5mg, 1 and ½ tablets every day since then. I was told that she would eventually start coughing because...
I just purchased an RV with 4 steps, my old one had 3 steps and I had "Outrigger Step Rugs" on them. I kept the old rugs and planned to order one more and install them on the new RV in order to cover the small round "toe nail catcher" holes in each o...
My 8 year old cocker spaniel seems to have chronic problems with her anal sacs plugging up and yesterday in the Vet's office, surgical removal of them was suggested as a possible option.I have been lucky and not had the pleasure, but I have been told...
Just purchased a Valterra twist on waste valve as a temp fix for my leaking black tank valve until I can get home. On the way out of the store, the clerk warned not to travel with it on the drain pipe because the weight of it might cause excessive v...