since ‎Nov-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 134 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks.We usually migrate from here in Oregon to Yuma for the winter, but are spending our first winter here in cold country. I have always kept some water in the toilet bowl to prevent the seal from drying out. Now I am storing the rv here where i...
My wife is reovering from a stroke/heart atack. We usually hang out in the Fortuna Foothills during the winter, but have not acquired a good opinion of the local mediical care---basically formed by a couple of visits to the urgent care center on sout...
Has anyone used grocery delivery from, say, Walmart in the Fortuna Foothills? I think it would be a good way to avoid covid-19 exposure. If you have, how reliable is it?
I am now on my third battery in our 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. On the two times I replaced the battery the symptom was a bit unusual. Turning the key would not even produce a relay click---stone cold dead. I tried on both occasions to jump start with a 'ju...
Has anyone had experience with cell phone service for US Cellular? Particularly in the Yuma, Az. area?Tried to post this on the Snowbirds page, but it is currently out of commission!