since ‎Nov-16-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What would be the most cost effective way to stream video, such as Netflix, on an iPhone and mirror that content to my TV receiver in the 5th wheel?The TV is not a smart TV but I do have both an Amazon Fire Stick and a Roku stick that could be used. ...
Locally, I'm seeing gasoline prices drop considerably, however diesel pricing doesn't seem to be going down as fast. Is the same thing happening in your area?It seems the price differential between regular gasoline and diesel is usually about 50 - 7...
I recently got a wifi only (non-cellular) iPad. Is there a way to tether the iPad to an iPhone to enable using it as a GPS device?
I will be using my EU2000i at approx. 7K ft altitude for a couple of weeks. Probably about 4 hrs per day to recharge my 12 volt battery.After making a post on this subject a couple of months ago, I have spoken with 2 Honda repair centers in WY and M...
I'm going to be making a trip to Yellowstone in the near future so I will need to be replacing the main jet in my EU2000i to one that will function in high altitude.This will provide me with the opportunity to do a carb overhaul, even though my gener...