since ‎Nov-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Less than two years out the plastic caps on my jack motors were disintegrating. After a year I can see the replacements are doing the same. I imagine the UV light is doing the damage. They start sloughing powdery residue, the center of the caps st...
Which would be the better route for pulling a heavy 5th wheel westbound from Sturgis, SD to Billings, MT? We're not overloaded by any of the gross weights but am near the limit for GVWR of my 07 Dodge 3500 5.9 CTD. The automatic tranny is downshift...
Will tow 36 foot DRV fifth wheel thru Phoenix to Seattle via California this January. Any suggestions for routes would be greatly appreciated as well as considerations for passes we'll encounter. The DRV is built for winter with good insulation, he...
Blew right front tire on 5vr, broke the rigid brake line for to my disc brake as well as the hydrulic connection to the leveling jack. Coast Net said they cannot find anyone to make brake or hydraulic repair at Roadside but will have tire changed an...
For the past six months, whenever a propane appliance is in use I have a pinging sound from around the propane tanks. Dealer replaced the regulator but the sound persists. This happens whenever the stove or oven burners are lit, the hot water heate...