since ‎Nov-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know this has been discussed before but I couldn’t find it..What is the easiest digital thermostat to replace the old dometic ones..I need something that will keep my trailer fairly comfortable. Now it’s either too hot or too cold unless get up an...
I want to rewire my water heater to have the on/off switch inside my trailer. Currently the switch is in the water heater housing which I don't like. The easiest way is to run a new switch wire from inside to the heating element and keep the switch...
What would cause the water pump to work on shore power but not on battery? Battery charged to 12:8 volts. Fuse good. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Does the 12’ electric awning have a helper spring on the end opposite the motor end? Appreciate the advice.
Thinking about changing out my dining booth to table and chairs. Will keep the bench against the back wall since it has a handy outside access but will remove the pedestal table and one booth. I plan to install a stand alone table and two chairs but...