since ‎Dec-01-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 2012 Crossroads Rushmore has Alpha Ply. It is my understanding CR only used this particular material only two years. On every slide out roof, where the rubber wiper wiper touches the roof, the material has bubbled up and developed holes in it. Of...
My neighbor made a trip to Iowa this summer. When he returned, he showed me how his tires were worn.....all four on the inner most tread. My opinion is the camber is out on the axles. Possible causes....I'm thinking maybe weight.I know there are f...
Looking for a cover for my B&W RVK3500 hitch. I called customer service, but they had no clue what brands might fit. Any tips here?
Discount Tire price matched Walmart.com on the E rated Nitto tires for our dually. While talking with the manager, we got around to RV tires. He brought out one of the all steel Hartland tires they carry. Great looking, heavy tire. He tells me th...
Just a heads up for those of you with Alpha Ply. My service guy came today to replace the wiper seals on two slide outs. When he remove the wiper (the rubber was soft and gooey), the alpha ply roof on the slide out was bubbled up along where the ru...