since ‎Dec-02-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The ON/OFF button for my LCI electronic leveling system on my 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 33C does not work. Pressing the button on the touch pad (part # 234802) does nothing. I can level my rv using either of the 2 remote leveling switches. When I do, ...
Does anyone carry a 20# propane tank on a trailer hitch carrier?Didn’t, think it was a good idea. Saw a small C parked at Wally World with tank and other stuffed lashed down. Worse part, carrier looked to be modified or home made.
With the ice bin near full, a day or so before we pack up to head home, I turn the water off to the ice maker. I keep the ice maker on, figuring any ice in it would be cycled out. The day we leave, I raise the ice maker arm, thus shutting it off.When...
Question came up that has me wondering .... My "A" gasser (V10) is asleep for the winter: changed the oils and filters, added Stabil to the topped off tank and ran it thru the engine and the generator, cleaned & polished the inside and outside, conne...
Have an Oxygenics showerhead with the push button shutoff valve. The valve doesn't actually shut off the water but reduces the flow to a trickle (by design). When we "close" the push button valve while lathering up, the temperature of the trickling...