since ‎Dec-02-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have been camping for years, and have never had this issue to worry about. Most places that we have been at offer fire rings. But, a few places do not. We stayed at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving for a long weekend. We took or washin...
Has anyone else ever made their reservations for the wrong dates? We booked our local county park for next weekend... or so I though about a month ago. About 8:30 tonight, my phone rang and I answered it. It was a pro ranger from our local park wanti...
I just replaced the house batteries in our Sea Breeze after getting 8 years out of them. It had to 6v in it. Just curious, why do some people run two 6 volts instead of parallel 12v?
My grandpaw has a 95 Pace Arrow with a Marquis Onan 7000 model 7NHMFH261050 and it has no output power. The ATS went out a few years ago, and his RV repair guy installed him a 50amp end on the generator to plug the RV power cord straight into instead...
We have decided to start collecting stickers for each campground that we visit. We are looking for idea's on where you place your stickers. I don't really want to place them on anything permanent to the camper in case we upgrade/sale. Any useful idea...