since ‎Dec-06-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In northern Wisconsin and can not pull in any hydraulic slides, or my jacks. Noticed rear slide was coming in crooked when all functions went down. Have checked all breakers, and can hear a loud click at hydraulic pump when I press slide switch. Same...
OK so wanted to bring all up to speed on my AC issue. So I called a local RV service guy, who came to my place and serviced my AC.SO he says that units coming from factory with a "light charge" is not uncommon. It is also very easy to diagnose. He pu...
OK, so My 29'Cougar/Dometic has a history of AC not doing well, by that I mean struggling, and often freezing up. However, I spent some time this winter re-taping the ducts up in the unit and thought I had it fixed. The main problem up till now has b...
OK so I have a 2014 29'Cougar with a single 30 amp unit. 1st coupe of years it worked fine, but last year froze up regularly even when on High and not pushing it through the ducts.I had a power surge burn out the brain in it summer before last. I rep...
SO I have a Dometic Rooftop mounted AC unit, run by thermostat. Yesterday night I had it set to Auto and 72. In the middle of the night I woke up hot. I then set it to low/manual, compressor came on and ran for about 20 minutes, then compressor and f...