since ‎Dec-07-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How often does everyone get under the truck to check the torque of thebolts of your bed rails and frame brackets?
My TT has an outdoor kitchen towards the rear of it. It has a slide out induction burner and sink, and a mini fridge. I don’t use the induction burner and barely use the sink. It doesn’t have a drain so it must be manually dumped. I only use the wate...
Does anyone know what this is? When I had to remove my fuel tank, this was inside one of the frame rails. I am not sure if it came loose. I didn't see the other end. It may have been trapped there by the fuel tank during assembly of the unit. I ...
For anyone that will be replacing the drive belt on a Ford V-10 anytime soon: If you happen to remove all the plastic trim and air filter housing, etc., please be aware of how you put it back together. I recently took a trip and when I got on the hi...
http://www.fox8live.com/story/29036795/dash-cam-video-motor-home-blows-tire-slides-on-side-across-i-10This happened not far from here this morning. Watch the video. It happens extremely fast.