since ‎Dec-07-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 429 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Headed for the OutdoorsRV rally in La Grande Oregon. Just wondering what the best route would be. Thinking of heading up to Bishop, then Winnemucca, then on up to La Grande. Any one know what the highway is like from Bishop on up? Towing a 30 ft TT. ...
My new TT has dark tinted windows except for the doors. I have the tinted and tempered replacements. Just wondering what to use to install and seal them in place. The factory used a putty kind of stuff that was easy to remove. Should I use a silicone...
I am trying to adjust my WD hitch with friction sway for the best ride in the TV. The TV is a Ram 2500 4x4 and the TT is a 30 ft 7k pound. Hitch is a easy lift 1000 pound round bar with friction sway. It feels like the TT is pounding the hitch on the...
Been reading about the different hitches with anti sway. The one I have now is the round bar with friction sway brake. The holes in the head where the bars go are worn oval. So looking at the Blue Ox sway pro unit and wondering if there is really any...
The Largest AKC dog show on the wast coast and possibly the nation will be on Jan 4-5 in Indio Ca. Beautiful weather, top dogs in the country, all on the Polo grounds. You can meet the dogs and the owners. But don't bring your dog unless he is entere...