since ‎Dec-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,515 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A Fort St. John, B.C. man is earning praise for driving an American family in need from northern B.C. to the Alaskan border near Beaver Creek, Yukon.The roughly 1,700-kilometre trip up the Alaska Highway in winter didn't deter him from volunteering t...
Our class C often tows a utility trailer with 2 kayaks. Something happened to the wiring in the hitch area and I had to reconnect the wires from the trailer to the 4 wire plug. I must have made a mistake because using the right turns signal light n...
Southern Alberta, south of Calgary, has had three feet of snow with more on the way. This is not friendly to RVs. North of Edmonton has not had snow yet but it is unusually cold, below freezing all night every day.
The original gas cap on our Ford E350 gradually failed to seal. For a few years a bit of grease on the seal kept the Check Engine light out but finally it made the check engine light always on and useless. Original gas capI bought a new one at Greg’...
We bought the Coleman tent trailer new in 1992 and it served us very well. It is extra long with a full Queen pullout bed on the front. The frame started to droop in the first few years and I asked a local welder to fix it. He welded a second fram...