since ‎Dec-29-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Helping a friend troubleshoot his 5th wheel: Before we replace the whole AC unit, I'm hoping someone has an idea I haven't tried. After running for a while (15-20 minutes typically - sommetimes for hours) the 20A breaker will trip. Up until that t...
Well, my Norcold N842IM finally quit working on AC. Since I rarely boondock, then only a quick overnight somewhere, I'm thinking that rather than repair a 12 year old unit, I'd replace it with a residential unit. So, does anyone have any recommenda...
Looking for advice. My "Front Air" gauge reads 100 anytime the motorhome switch is on, whether I've started the engine or not, whether air has built up or not. The rear gauge reads correctly - 0 when air is depleted and 110-125 or so (estimated) wh...
Anybody got any advice on how to get the Desiccant filter off the dryer assembly? I got it all off the motorhome, and have a big strap wrench, but either the ham fisted mechanic named Bruno over tightened it, or I'm a wimp, but either way I can't ge...
Itasca Meridian Diesel Pusher - Freightliner XC Chassis: I noticed yesterday that the front air pressure rose to 100 PSI and stayed there. The rear pressure cycled normally between about 140 and 100 PSI or so. I assume there are pressure regulator...