since ‎Dec-29-2006
‎Nov-23-2023

My Activity

• 137 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After 17 years in a half ton, I joined the Big Boy club yesterday. Inventory is scarce, but the dealer wanted my 2018 F-150 a lot more than I did. I paid a little under sticker for the new ride… meet Godzilla!Can’t wait for the first tow!
Hi all,Like the subject says, DW and I have to make an emergency trip from Wichita Falls to Lake Park, GA. Her Daddy is on hospice care, and I must get her there sooner - as it is likely we won't be able to travel later. To avoid Louisiana completely...
As referenced here (link), I recently joined the Ecoboost club by buying an '18 F150. Many have said, "that's not enough truck," but I believed those who said otherwise...After driving back from Georgia to Texas over the last three days, I have a qu...
Barring a dealer reneg, I’ll be joining the Eco Boost club in the morning with a 2018 Max trailering F150. After much careful deliberation, I couldn’t make the F250 fit my circumstances. Y’all feel free to tell me what an awful mistake I’ve made.
My dad is getting out of RVing for health reasons. He has sold his travel trailer, and thinks he might want to sell his truck as well. I don’t believe he should, because he can’t replace it for what he’d get out of selling it... thus, this question...