since ‎Dec-30-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 157 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I got new tires for the camper today!The OEM Westlakes were manufactured Feb. 2016 and I bought my current camper Oct. 2016. I have had blowouts on the interstate highways before and it is not fun.We are going on a one month, Mid Dec. to Mid Jan. tr...
It seems most RV manufacturers tell you not to wax decals. I have seen an apparent new product called Graphix Wax. Has anyone tried this product. I am on my 7th and hopefully last 5th wheel/trailer and I have had trouble with decals on most of them...
I see where Chinese tire manufacturer Triangle Tire is building a new plant in North Carolina. With my experience with their ST tires on my travel trailer I do not plan on purchasing any of their tires. I hope that their tires have improved.On a po...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29511939
My travel trailer has two different switches for the door side outside lights. I have two switches inside, one is labeled OS (I assume for outside clear/white light), and one labeled porch (for outside amber light). On a recent trip I noticed that ...