since ‎Jan-03-2007
‎Feb-29-2024

My Activity

• 1,341 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just purchased anEco Tek Urinal and will be installing it in my work shop when it is built connected to a jug or 1-1/2 inch line buried and connected to my newly planned buried dedicated TT dump line running to my sewer clean out.I later plan on us...
I currently have a 2003 Silverado K1500 extended cab with about 155,000 miles on it and a 2007 28 ft TT that need some repairs. I will will be replacing the truck in the next year or two.I've got water damage in the left rear corner of the TT from a ...
Nikola Badger hydrogen electric pickup truckIt will use a hydrogen fuel cell to power an electric motor. With a 300 mile backup battery bank that can be used for driving around town. Claiming 600 mile range on hydrogen and 300 miles on battery for a ...
Video from YouTuber and full timer Nomadic Fanatic.Better not get caught with camping gear in your vehicle in Lacey, Washington. The homeless population has made it so bad that anyone period, pulled over with camping gear in their vehicle can get a $...
I need to fix a plumbing mod I did for the black tank. There is a plugged 1/2 NPT female connection on one end and one side of the tank. I removed the plugs and made and mounted a manifold with 2 ball valves next to the dump valves. Each valve has a ...