since ‎Jan-05-2007
‎Feb-03-2024

My Activity

• 6,520 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Its back in stock, Iota DLS-90 90A deck converter, used working pulls.Found HERE for $125Spec sheet HERECan be converted to multistage charging by adding a optional IQ4 charge controller..
As a public service announcement..Yesterday I received a phone call from a toll free 866 number (came up with a "800 services" and a 866 number) that is active with a Microsoft expired license scam and for $500 they will install a new license for you...
Public Service Announcement..Somewhere along the way in the last yr or so, Tracfone has dropped support for ATT cell Towers for NEW USERS AND CURRENT USERS who change phones (upgrade/replacement) or need a new SIM card.ATT Customers who are on the fe...
My Mom would make a Ham loaf with a very tasty sauce when I was a youngster.. So, the taste and smell brings up a lot of childhood memories..Our local food store often would mix a batch and we would buy it as soon as we noticed that they had it, unfo...
A while back someone mentioned looking for a quieter muffler to reduce the noise of their gen.That question brought to mind that a video needs to be made which should clearly show that much of the generator noise does not come from the exhaust.So, fi...
Likes from