since ‎Jan-06-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I may attend a conference in Houston this summer. We are thinking of making a trip out of it. We could probably do 2-3 weeks. I am looking for 1. Recommended routes with stops/sites on the way out/back. 2. Where to stay while in Houston. We would li...
We would like to camp somewhere on the gulf with our friends who have never been to the gulf before. They will need lodging others than a campsite as they will not have an rv. Our must haves areClose to the beachBlue ocean/white beachesCan accommoda...
We are headed there this weekend. We have a reservation for a 40 ft site no sewer. I hate not being able to reserve a specific site! Was wondering if anyone had site recommendations and strategies for getting a good site? Would love to see some site...
We hope to do this next summer with our 2 teenagers. We will be able to take 21 days. Is this reasonably doable? Would love your suggestions on routes and itineraries and even cg recommendations. We aren’t really picky about cg’s. We realize campi...
We are looking to do a mountain trip with 3 other families to celebrate some milestone birthdays in the group. Our needs are... a CG that will keep the kids interested;(They are ages 11-16); Big rig friendly; at least water and electricity; and a fi...