since ‎Jan-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and are looking forward to a couple weeks on the road in our FW with our two rottweilers, in early September. After a hot summer and all the COVID insanity, we just want to get out of Phoenix and boondock in the White Mountains. This is new...
I've started a three month gig for my company in southwest Denver. I'll be flying home to Phoenix on the weekends. I'd like to spend this time in my fifth wheel, and park it someplace in the area, and commute to Waterton Canyon. Every RV campgroun...
I have a simple control panel on my Norcold N811 refrigerator, in our 2017 Grand Design Reflection. 20180721_143046 by Tim Walden, on FlickrI would like to replace this with the Norcold 621988 Optical Control Assembly:Has anyone performed this swap,...
We just upgraded from our Kodiak travel trailer to a Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel, and I wanted to check my plan before installing the cell booster antenna. On the TT, I had the antenna mounted on the crank-up TV antenna, to keep it flat whil...
We'll be bringing home our first Fifth Wheel in a couple days, and I have all the components for a 4-battery bank (Trojan T-105's), Magnum MS2812 inverter, inverter remote, and Trimetric TM-2030-RV monitor. I'm making 4/0 cables, and minimizing all ...