since ‎Jan-17-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 603 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Purchsed a used 2016 Keystone 5th wheel. Before we left in the spring I waxed the trailer using what I always use. McGuires cleanner wax. I have always had good luck and long lasting shine with this product. Mid-Summer I used it to touch up some mino...
This has probably been asked before but because we are leaving in the AM for the summer I need quick advise from the folks on here.We have a 2013 Ford F350 SRW 6.7L Diesel and a new to us 2016 Keystone Cougar 30' fifth wheel.We just put on 4 new Good...
Planning on going into eastern Canada this summer.I carry a few firearms and I am fully aware of the country's stance. We are planning on entering at houlton me. Is there a place were I can store my guns and ammo. Pawn shops Uhaul etc.Thanks in advan...
My coleman roof air died in the Black Hills. We communicated with a mobile tech who was very busy, and was unable to visit our RV but very helpful. He looked at that photos and was very sure that the compressor was dead because of oil stains within t...
Making a tight turn and my cord got hung up on my hitch and pulled out of the trailer. As I understand it blue is for brakes. There is not a blue wire on the trailer, but there is one on the cord. All other wires match up.2007 challenger 36ftThanksJi...